Navigating the waters of retirement plans and employment can be tricky. Whether you are a business owner, nonprofit director, or employee, you may be wondering:
• How do I rollover a 401(k) plan?
• What is the best retirement plan I can offer my employees?
• Is a 401(k) rollover right for me?
• What do I do with my 401(k) plan when I move jobs?
• Can I move my 401(k) to an IRA without penalty?
• How do I rollover my 401(k) without incurring taxes?
• How can I find a licensed financial advisor to help me sort this out?
And many other questions like these.
One Day In July, a low-fee financial advisor based in Burlington, Vermont, can help.
• We offer an extremely low-cost 401k/403b retirement solution.
• We select well-constructed, low-fee highly traded index funds for your plan. If you are a business owner, we include a wide array of options to employees.
• We eliminate brokers, cut out conflicts of interest, and remove or drastically reduce hidden fees. In all that we do we are transparent, and low fees are our priority.
• We maximize your savings and investments by using diverse options of Vanguard index funds.
• We advise as to how to best achieve your financial goals. By creating and monitoring your retirement plan, we are 100% focused on making sure you save and invest well. We are your fiduciary. We take this seriously.
• We handle your entire conversion or setup process.
• We save you in taxes, as these plans offer tremendous tax benefits, both for execs and employees.
• We reduce the risk of high-fee plans, which business owners are legally liable for.
• We don’t sell other products, like insurance or health benefits. We are independent.
• We guide you to start – and stay – in a long-term model.
• We focus. We simplify. We clarify.